Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Please Don't Date Me......

As you get older you tend to not put up with as much in the dating world. You grow more confident in your decisions and are able to not make so many desperate attempts to be with someone. (I am hoping this is what happens).
Even so, if you are a confident, loving and attentive woman, such as myself, there are some unsuspecting beau's that may get by. I wish they would just say, "Please don't date me", because of whatever reason. I mean, honesty is the best policy,and the truth usually prevails eventually, that is, if we choose not to ignore it. There are things that may be a distraction that does not allow us to see the real man or woman, like a nice income, nice car, great sex, or just the fantasy we make up in our minds of how we like this person to be, so what's real gets ignored.
To get started here are a few statements that may make some of our dating lives a little easier. If I seem to bombard you with information about my accomplishments, and myself please don't date me, I am insecure and not satisfied with my life. If after two weeks of dating, I tell you I am in love, stop dating me, it's really only the sex. If I say my roommate if a friend and is the opposite sex, please don't date me, she probably is a wife, girlfriend or baby momma. If I say my best friend is gay and I am straight, please don't date me, I may also be gay. If I say that I am unhappy in my marriage, please don't date me, I am still married. If I have slept with at least three people you know, please don't date me; you will just be the fourth. If I don't return your calls, answer your emails, forget you exist, please don't date me, I don't want to date you.
Please take note.

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...