Saturday, April 29, 2023

UPDATE:




As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have been me I am working diligently to get it all together. Some of my podcast episodes have been deleted, so I will be coming back with a whole new show.

I needed this break and I am taking full advantage of this downtime, while learning a lot about the human psyche. I  am starting to see why I have been gang stalked and cyber stalked and it’s really unfortunate, but it all will serve a purpose. You’ll be surprised at the extent people will go, when they hate themselves. Anyway, Remember, it’s always what you don’t see.

Thank you all for your love & support. You will hear my voice soon. Be kind to each other and love yourselves just as you are. ❤️

Peace & Love

L

COMPROMISED EMAILS:
lashonw13@yahoo.com
Jolielabelle@gmail.com
lashonw13@gmail.com
lashonw13@outlook.com
lavidus88@gmail.com

ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH MY NAME is COMPROMISED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! 


No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...