Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Married vs. Single Life.....

Yes, ok I had my sentimental moment. I miss my dear love, but I am also in such a good place that I am enjoying it. There are so many people that are married and unhappy or divorced, what's up wit that? Please I am over married men trying to have a little extra on the side, well my married sister's are actually gettin' it! There is nothin like a women who is married and unahppy. She finds what she is looking for while keeping her dry ass husband happy. Do not, I mean do not ever under estimate your woman. You may think you are getting away with something while sleeping with the local stripper, secretary or co-worker. Your wife knows and she is getting her's as well. Men you have not quite caught up with the wit and intelligence of a woman and if you are playing her, it will be short lived. We are the true master's of the universe.

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...