Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thoughts and Actions...

I am sitting in the kitchen and having my usual morning coffee while thinking of my time here in the ATL. It has been fun and very interesting to say the least. I spend most of my time at home writing and doing research so when I go out, it's usually just for a release or to hang out and check the scenery.
This past weekend lead me to hang out with some friends from California I went to high school with. Friends who I have not seen since high school. The experience was interesting to say the least. Of course, I looked the same, and they had the normal changes that take place after, time and children, marriages and all that stuff. I found that at this point in our lives we were all single. Single meaning not married. One was dating and the other not dating at all. I also found them to be interested in other people's lives. More than I was. (I do not care too much about what goes on in another person's life, I am not a gossiper). More people talk about what goes on with me than I care to mention. But anyway, the night goes on sort of like a slow B movie type motion. And all I can say is that people change an grow and become what they are, then while you have done the same thing, you find that you have nothing in common except that you went to the same high school and want the night to be over!

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...