Thursday, September 27, 2007

Please Don't Date Me.....IF

If I say I’ve never slept with anyone on the first date and I am sleeping with you, please don’t date me, I am lying.
If I say I don’t like using condoms and it’s our first time, please don’t date me, I really don’t use condoms and may already have a sexually transmitted disease.
If I say I want to see you, but never make time to, please don’t date me, I really don’t want to see you.
If my mom is my roommate and it’s my 7th year in college, please don’t date me; I am not ready for a responsible relationship.
If most of my money goes to strippers, please don’t date me; I have a problem that only a stripper can fix.
If I drive a Mercedes, Lexus or BMW and I live in a shack, please don’t date me; my priorities are not in order.
If I say I want to date other people, please don’t date me; I really want to date other people.
If I take exotic trips with my guy friends, please don’t date me, I am trying to date one of them.
If my dog sleeps with me and you can’t, please don’t date me, you’ll never compare.

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...