Tuesday, September 18, 2007

It's Not a Good Look when......

It's really not a good look when you get on stage at the VMA's and do a performance that basically ruins your career. It's really not a good look when you literally bitch about not winning an award (kinda girlie, if you ask me). It's really not a good look when you are too insecure to ask a girl out, because she looks fabulous! (that's me). It's not a good look to get engaged knowing you won't marry her because of your "alternative lifestyle". Since when did being gay means you're living an "alternative lifestyle", come on people.

Just so you know it's " National Singles Week", I guess you would only know that if you are single. Well, I am celebrating my happiness and freedom. My ability to not have to compromise and live according to the laws of marraige. Not only can I see a different man everyday, but I can do so without the guilt of cheating or because I am missing something in my relationship or marraige. Yes! I am single and I love it! I am a super flirt, so I am going to enjoy this shit. The best thing about Singles Week is that next week I 'll still be single and I can do it all over again! Whoooaaaahhh!

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...