Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Reflections



Greetings Beautiful People. Are you Alright?

Every now and again I reflect on the past.  When I reflect, it helps me to make sound future decisions.  I reflect on the decisions I have already made, the people I have come across, the people who have passed through, and those who have remained true.  I also pull back my energy from people and situations to better evaluate who they are and the purpose they serve in my life.  It makes me more intentional with who I entertain.   I began this practice when I realized I had overstayed my time in someone's life.  It was no longer beneficial to me or to my soul to even allow this person in my space because I no longer resonated with them. Because of all the growth I have done, because of all the internal changes that have occurred, I was no longer the person I used to be.  I could no longer allow certain things and people in my space, and I no longer wanted to be in theirs.


Take a moment to reflect on where you are right now and the decisions you had to make to get to where you are.  The people who you had to let go of.  Maybe for some of you, it was not an easy decision, but it was something that had to be done in order for you to progress.  For others, you quickly realized that you made the decision that will teach you the hardest of lessons.  Sometimes when you choose "You" and people can no longer benefit from your good looks, your good heart, or presence they start to feel a certain kind of way. When you become better off without them and feel better when they are not around, it becomes easier to decide where and with whom you spend your time.  You and I both know you probably have given time to people who thought you were less than or people who thought they could control you or been around people who did not deserve a second of your time. (Guilty!)  I am sure they were pretty surprised when they got that all-access pass revoked.

When you are no longer in the business of making people look good because you are standing beside them or feel good because you stroke their inflated ego, people really take offense to you not being available and at their disposal. Especially, when they find out you can not be replaced, emulated, or recreated. When you remove yourself from all the clutter what you will find is how people really feel about you.  You will find out what they really think and it will lead you to the truth.  Once you get that truth, there is nothing anyone can do or say about it.  It cannot be manipulated or changed.


Reflecting has allowed me to see the truth about myself and about others.  I accept or deny and move on with my life, with or without them in it.   It becomes easier to trust how I feel and it has become a real time saver.   When you can't hide behind the lies anymore, because when there are no more lies to be told and all there is left is the truth, what will you do?   Take a moment to reflect on a time when the truth came out.  After all the lies were told, after all the bullshit, the projecting, and the tactics set up to make you fail, you will find it was not for your benefit, it was for their’s.  It was their lesson to learn because you made progress, while they were still trying to figure out what happened.  You broke strides, and now they are left to clean up their mess.  While they were doing a whole lot of watching, they were missing the point and the point has always been them.  

Coming up against you will only give them lessons and when they reflect, they'll be embarrassed about how elementary they behaved and how much time they spent on nothing.  When you are an authentic person, you cannot be replaced.  When you can make people feel something, they will never forget that feeling.  Learn to let people live in the fuckery they create. Their paradise will always have to come through you and they will always be trying to get back to what's real, and it will always be your decision to let them back in or not.  Always remember, when people show you who they are, believe them.  Reflect on all the changes you've made, all the growth, the sacrifices, and all that you have become.  If you like what you see, don't look back.  If you don't, stop what you are doing, take a look around, and make a different decision.



Peace & Love


Lavidus

"Make sure you stand on their hands, so they can see who you are." LLW

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...