Monday, March 7, 2022

Match My Vibe




Happy Women's History Month!


You are my favorite thing
Vibing in the clouds, dripping on me from that honey tree
You came into my life like a warm breeze on my skin 
You wanted to be my lover but said we were just friends

Fearless is this love, a woman you made roar, unfazed by the dark and the 
Unknown, but you made it clear
You would catch me no matter how hard I fall
You would cover me in your arms and protect this love, make love to me so deep 
So deep that I will know no other, see no other until my eyes are permanently sleep

Match my vibe you say, fly with me, be unlimited and free
Come with me and catch my thoughts while I read your body
You make my heart beat faster and sing songs with a new tune
My body has lost all memory of lovers' past, Oh how they wish they could still get this...!

I am your's now and forevermore, you earned the right to have me in your arms every night
We were more than just screenshots and faded memories, you got the real thing, baby!
Hold my hand and drift into my wave, let's float into eternity
There is no one else in this world but you and me

Have you ever had a love that changed your life for the better? 
Made you feel safe, loved, and knew that you would always be together?
Match my vibe, so you'll know that this is what's real
Close your eyes, baby,  and feel what I feel

I would never trade you for another because I know you can not be replaced
Anything after you, is just another warm body, without the brains or the taste
Touch me again and make me remember that this is all you
Thank you for loving me and making all my dreams come true.





Lavidus


No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...