Sunday, March 20, 2022

Are You In Love with A Sociopath?



 




Greetings beautiful people. Are you alright?


Are you in love with a sociopath?  I know that I have dated a few guys with unaddressed mental issues and I am sure some of you men have come across a woman that is unusually crazy.  I say "unusually" because all women have a level of craziness and once it's crossed we may seem a little bit crazier than the norm.  Especially when the culprit that took us there claims that we are.   There are people who are functioning in society who probably need a pill or two, or maybe a few counseling sessions to address those unaddressed issues. If I say anything during this episode that might trigger you, then go ahead and sign up for those therapy sessions and start that healing.

What is a sociopath?  A sociopath is someone who has an anti-social personality disorder.  They have no regard for others or feelings. They lack empathy and remorse for their wrongdoings and have the need to exploit and manipulate others for personal gain.  Sound familiar?  The difference between them and narcissists is, the narcissist is all about themselves and the sociopath is all about you.  In an argument, a sociopath may reveal to you a text message that you sent on December 6th, 2001 because that’s how long they’ve been stalking you and will feel no remorse about it.  But how are they in relationships?  How can a person with no real emotion, empathy, or remorse feel love?

A sociopath can feel love, but it is not the kind of love that is considered "normal" when it comes to emotions.  Their love can be based on what they can gain from you.  It has nothing to do with the heart, and everything to do with how beneficial you are to them.  Their relationships are very superficial and at times hard to maintain because if there is nothing to benefit from you, it will be hard to pretend that they love you.   An example would be the wife that leaves the husband after he loses his job. Or the wife that gets sick and now the husband has to take care of the kids, but he has an affair instead.   A sociopath can do something so drastic that you do not recognize them because they wear so many faces.    A sociopath does not feel any remorse for leaving you high and dry because they feel justified in leaving a situation that no longer benefits them.
 
I remember when I was in love with a fool whom I am sure was a sociopath.   Tall, dark, and handsome, the kind that always gets me in trouble. He had a weird relationship with his mother and always had a "story".  I was receptive to his hard times and helped him out because I understood.  But he started to not be so loving when I found out his real intentions.  He started picking fights, being disrespectful, and taking his time answering calls or texts.  When I stopped helping him out and I started asking questions, all of a sudden he was not so available and I was not so beneficial, so he did me a favor and ghosted me.   
 
If you ever run across a person who hurts you and feels no kind of remorse, a person who does things out of hate and malice and has no other intention but to see you suffer or fail.  Keep in mind that these people are already suffering.  They are dealing with things that you have no idea about.  Being in a relationship with a person who has no feelings will leave you feeling depleted, and starving for a moment where you actually feel loved. Until they get the help they need, they are not your problem to solve.


Peace & Love


Lavidus
"Keep judging me, maybe one day you will get it right." LLW


No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...