Monday, March 14, 2022

Recognize




In order to recognize, you must be able to see
In order to see, you must be able to be free
Remove the shackles on your brain before you go insane
Come ride on the abstract train with me

A lot of you won't know paradise if it sat on your face
You won't know day from night 
Too stuck in this race

The darker the berry the sweeter the juice
Lighting it up with deception and you have the new truth

Divide, divide, divide then multiply and add, add, add then subtract from the facts
Now how will you react when you find out we've all been misinformed
And if we take it all the way back and add the real facts then we all need to be reborn

He wanted to visit me in the night to stir my soul
Drown me with worldly things that would make me feel whole
Change my direction, and I promise I won't flee
Intermingling with the divine will have you stuck on me

You try to sneak into my thoughts without the proper pass
Copy cat dreams with no mind or themes to last
Into the mind enters your doubt, your confidence has been slayed
At night when you are all alone, with no way to get out of the wrong bed you lay

What do you see when you stare at perfection
A wish you could have, a wish you could touch this kind of heaven?
Well, are you sure?  Because what would you give up for this Kind of pleasure?

In order to recognize, you must be able to see
In order to see, you must be able to be free
Remove the shackles on your brain before you go insane
Come ride on the abstract train with me




Stay tuned for Wednesday's Women's History Month:  Magdelena Carmen Frida Kahlo


                               Frida Kahlo



No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...