Saturday, March 26, 2022

Dreamz







He told me I was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen
I had to let him know that I was just a dream

I might feel real to the touch 
And stir up your emotions and such
But baby, I am not even real

Oh yes, you are! he said
I could have sworn I saw you in my bed
No, Mister that was an illusion, I was just clearly in your head

Well, I see you now and I feel you close
The warmth of your skin, your lips so moist
Oh yeah, you say, it's all on display
It is a real game that you choose to play

Dig deep my love, come feel this trip
Guided by my thoughts, while you hold my hips
Feel real you say?  I'll give you that for today
But tomorrow it will be a different trip

So wake up early in the night
Never sleep on the latest flight
Drive by and select, push play and she's on deck

He told me I was the most beautiful thing he has ever seen
I had to let him know that I was just a dream.


Lavidus

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...