Wednesday, March 9, 2022

WHM: Maya Angelou


 Maya Angelou
In October 2021, Ms.Angelou became the first black woman on a U.S coin.

Happy Women's History Month
For the month of March, I will be paying homage to the many women that I admire. 


Maya Angelou was born on April 4, 1928.  She was a poet, civil rights activist, actress, director, and wore many other titles. She is known for her first book, I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, and by her poetry,  Phenomenal Woman.  She was the first black female cable car conductor in San Francisco and was awarded over thirty honorary and college university degrees. She appeared on Broadway and sang her own compositions. Maya Angelou was indeed a phenomenal woman. 


No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...