Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Hey Friend...



Hey, Friend, what took you so long?
Was it the water that divides? Then divide again and walkthrough
Was it the time it took, the time is now,  so come through

Because I love it when you do what you do, 
Sapiosexual, So my brains you'll have to get to


Hey Friend, what took you so long?
I've been playing with the idea of you and me
Out there flying high with no parachute
Landing in drylands, no water or truth


Hey Friend, where have you been?
I am out here fighting dragons and now I am one
Took the scenic route and it was not all fun
Came back again to win and now I can't lose
Now it's your turn, so make your move

Hey friend, what took you so long?
Last week you wanted to play
This week you have nothing to say
I know she wanted me to be her friend just so you could be happy again

Hey friend, Where have you been?
I took a trip to the sky, turned left and I was in Dubai
Soaking up the sun and sand because everywhere I go is homeland

Hey friend, don't take too much longer
We were bonded many lives ago, so now together we're stronger
We have all the keys, cause we made them
Now stick that key in and turn that lock, magic will be made and I'll be giving you all that I've got.




Lavidus
"This is the point where I allow you to do the right thing, but not tonight."  Denzel Washington-The Equalizer II






No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...