Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Who's Lovin' You?




Who's lovin' you when hot nights turn into cold mornings
When the lights are off, are lit by the day 
Your true nature arises from the memory of the night before

Who's lovin' you when there is no real solution, just problems? 
When today wasn't promised and tomorrow isn't either, but you wake up anyway
Next to me, it's not a dream, my skin you feel and I feel you too, but can we really be true?

Who's lovin' you when you have nothing to show?
A dream, a basket, and some natural hair growth
A bowl, A fork, and some water to drink
You have more magic than you think

Who's lovin' you when you are misunderstood?
When you don't want to see the light and you have fallen in love with the darkness
When you have fallen in love with the struggle when you can taste the deception and swallow the truth
Who's lovin' you?

Who's lovin' you when you can't sleep at night?
Do you stand up and fight? Or lay down and drown in the debauchery you pretend not to see
I am not impressed by your level of degrees, I need to know if you have the keys
To ride the wave and to change these stormy seas

Who's lovin' you when you have nothing?
Can you spare a dime or some change for the deranged?
Create the illusion and I'll do the same

Because I love you and I can only give you what you give me
Maybe we got it wrong the first time, but I will do it a thousand more times just to get it right in this lifetime

So I am asking, do you know who's loving you?  



Lavidus

 





No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...