Wednesday, June 1, 2022

The Joy You Bring




I had to start June off with some poetry because I believe this month will be poetic.  If you do not do anything else, please take care of your heart.  Do not let this world or people make you bitter because they are.  Do not let them make you believe you are not supernatural because you are.  If you were anything else outside of magical, they would not be listening so intently and watching so closely.  They know. So, do not let them steal your joy.

I have not always made the best decisions, but I've learned to.  I may not have always had the best of anything, but nothing is beyond my reach. You know, you have to believe in yourself. You have to go beyond the box that they try to place you in.  The typical is no longer appealing and in order to get what's real, you have to be real yourself.  I had people sending me bad juju, spells, and all kinds of shit.  You know how they do, when they want to change the direction you are going, influence your decisions so that it benefits them.  It gets funny after a while because you're asking for something that you know that you do not deserve, the nerve.  You want to be like someone you're jealous of,  how does that work? The nerve.   You want to backtrack and change you're original thoughts and actions, well, it's too late.  The wheel has turned and you are on the other side, getting ready to receive all that you dished out. Can you handle it?

Take it all in stride, people.  Some people will never know who they are, especially if they're too focused on you. Some people will never get beyond what they have been told and that is their place.  Ignorance is bliss and it will always be.  I feel a little different today, my body is lit up with the anticipation of what's to come.  Do not let anybody interfere with what is rightfully yours.  Remain focused on the goal.  Make noise and change the narrative for whoever can read and feel the need for change. Do not seek understanding or validation from people who cannot look in their own mirror.  Who are you that I should know anyway?

Bring joy wherever you go, sing a song, and light up the room upon entrance.  Conjure up the fire within and let the wind guide the way.  There will be bumps, stops, and maybe some bruises but you get back up and do it all again until you get where and what you want.  You'll never get anywhere on the backs of another.  You will never get anywhere, being like everyone else.  This time period calls upon your ability to stand out and not blend in.  Are you blending in? 

I would like to address all my warriors who are standing ten toes down for themselves and those they love.  If you have a strong family of people standing with you, go all the way, leave everyone else behind, and don't look back.


Peace & Love


Lavidus

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...