Friday, June 24, 2022

Bad Vibes


You got bad vibes baby and I can’t be bothered
I ride high and with very low tolerance
I wake up on the right side of life
I am in his dreams, it's where we spend our nights

You got bad vibes baby and I can't be bothered
Told me you were competing and I almost hollered
Stuck in your own pain passing it on to the next name
You like playing those kid games, baby, are you finally insane?

I’ve been through a lot. Experienced a lot and would do it all again to become the person I am today. Life didn’t break me, what makes you think you can?   There are people who can be so bent on making you miserable, trying to either feed off your sweetness or try to make you uncomfortable. I laugh at adversity and I’ve never been a coward.  There are people who are unhappy with their lives and decisions because now the consequences are showing up, and the error of their ways is making an appearance. You can not hide from yourself, no matter how much you make YOU someone else’s problem. Your reality is your creation, so if you’re unhappy, change those old clothes and put on some new ones. 


You got bad vibes baby, but I see right through you
Send me bad vibes and it will get returned back to you
Tried to intercept my gifts and feel my energy
Tried to put on my clothes but there was no synergy

Now your  bad memory wants a taste
Forgot about the power of this golden race
You will go no further than this earth
So take those bad vibes with you, or forever be cursed

Everyone knows that person when you see them coming, you go the other way.  They talk so much and know everyone's business, but their own. Do you know anyone like that?  Are you that person?    Everyone knows that person who tries to follow the clout.  Riding on someone else's coattail, just makes you look like a cheerleader. You can smell the cologne before you see him.   He got more games than the game itself.  Everything about you is a dis Ease.  Finding comfort in the unknown will be your new home and you will be forced to eventually be alone. You will lose if you cannot adjust to the upcoming reality on earth.  Some of you have already failed the first test.  The wheels are turning and nothing will be the same.  Instead of hate, spread love to ease your pain.    


You got bad vibes baby, and I can't be bothered.


Lavidus

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...