Friday, May 27, 2022

Do You.




Photo Credit: "See the Snow"  by LLW

If you like it, I love it. Do you. 
I am not sure if people realize what “do you” means. It’s an expression to do what's best for you, to do what works for you, and anything with “You” in it, do it.   I admire people who can be authentic, stand alone and go against the grain and still come out on top.  It always leads to bigger and better things.   The right people always seem to show up.  It's just that you have to be aware when the wrong ones sometimes get there first.  They'll come around smiling and grinning like they have all the genius ideas when they could not formulate an original thought, even if you gave it to them. 

Know yourself, so you won’t have to manufacture other people's ideas and thoughts, find your own. Know yourself, so you won't have to emulate the character of someone you do not even know. The lost are really lost, so be careful who you follow.  I hear people saying the same thing in a hundred different ways and the person that says it the hundredth time, appears to have all the credibility when all they really have is popularity. I’ve also learned that it’s not what you are saying, it's who’s saying it. Pay attention, it's easier to accept the truth from someone you like or admire, even when they're telling a lie. 


I am very hopeful for the future. These old paradigms, ways of thinking, and popularity contests are going to be far in the past.  They will be in no one’s memory.  Will that be you?  It will not be a time in history when someone says,   "I remember when Dr. Joe got five thousand likes on his tweet, it was so amazing!  Or  "I remember when Ms. CanDo had over a million followers, that was so profound." No. No one is going to be saying that. No one is going to be thinking that.  So maybe you should think about what you want your legacy to be?  What difference will you make in this world?  Someone asked me, what is my purpose? My purpose today is to enlighten you to your own power.  I’ll reveal more of what my purpose is as I go along.  If I am not saying anything that encourages you, or if you do not resonate with anything that I am saying, do not listen, do not follow me. I will not be offended because I want you to go wherever you are feeling empowered.  

I want you to be a success, whatever success is to you.  I am actually looking forward to when I am sitting on the beach of a lawn, writing my autobiography while my assistant sends out my bleets. Bleets that you can only receive if you have my app. Membership will not be for the miscellaneous.  People always say enjoy the present, enjoy right now, tomorrow is not promised and you’re right. But, my mind wanders, my imagination is vivid and I can not help the happiness I feel when I travel to the future. Let your mind create the earth you want, the power is in you. Allow yourself the freedom of being exceptional and unique.  Do not assimilate to something that does not fully represent you.  Use your innate power to be, whatever it is you want to be. You do not need anyone's permission.  Just be patient with yourself and let your “Fearless Freak Flag Fly” (c). 



Peace & Love 

Lavidus 






No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...