Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Question of the Day!



 Thank you all for listening to my podcast and reading my blog, I appreciate your love and support. 💗💗💋


I love my husband and I married him because he is a great provider, but we are not sexually compatible.  Every time I try to spice up the bedroom, he is either too tired or just not interested.  I am not sure how we got to this point, but I am ready to call it quits or have an affair to find some kind of sexual satisfaction.


I would like to commend you on trying to find a solution instead of having an affair and inviting another party into your marriage.  Although many couples have found adding another partner to the relationship has been successful, I understand that option is not for everyone.  I would suggest you have a serious and honest conversation about your needs and ask him what he needs from you as well.  Maybe there are some underlying issues that are lying dormant that need to be discussed.  The longer you are with someone, the communication should become easier because you both are evolving adults.  Some people like to think that sex in a relationship is not important, but I believe it is.  It can become the life or death of a relationship.  So do all you can to save it, bring the spark back, and reignite that passion. But if the passion was not there in the beginning and he is just a provider, I am not sure what more you can expect.
 



Lavidus
"




No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...