Sunday, May 1, 2022

Question of The Day!


I let my husband experiment with anal and although it was not as bad as I thought, he now prefers anal over my vagina, what do I do?

It's all fun and games until you find out what he really likes.  I first must commend you on wanting to please your husband and trying something that he likes, so my answer will be two-fold.  How did you decide to let him experiment with anal?  Did he ask?  I often find that some men actually like anal, but because it is so closely related to being the sexual preference of someone who is gay, or bi-sexual, straight men tend to not want to admit that they like it.  You can ration it out, like blowjobs, or give it to him on special occasions.  However,  if he prefers it too much, then he may actually be bi-sexual or gay, because I do not know any straight men that prefers anyone's anal over some vagina.  

If your man seems to prefer anal over your vagina, then you might want to have a discussion on what he really likes and fall back on giving him what he wants until you are clear. If it is not pleasing you as well, then why continue to do it?  Continuing to please someone by allowing them to do something that you are not into, will only breed resentment.  Check out your sexual activity when you tell him that he can't enter through the back door anymore and you will find out your man's real sexual preference or if it's your vagina that he really likes.




Lavidus

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...