Monday, September 8, 2008

Wow!!!! Three Kisses for Britney?

There is so much to talk about. I know I said that I would write all weekend,but my social life prevailed and I had to attend some events. I did get a chance to get home to watch Rihanna rock the crowd and Britney Spears receive her three ass kisses from MTV. Kanye is apparently still hurt from his breakup with whatever his fiance's name was. I mean damn, I am confused, I was digging the song, but what genre of music was that?

I attended a nice little gathering with my friends of the Ugandan community. It is amazing how these people stick together in a country that is not their own. They have come to embrace the culture and make a hell of a living. There was one that had just became a citizen of the US, a few in exile from their country and other's are just here doing what they have to do to get other family members to this country. Since the African and the African-American relationship sometimes experience some strains, I was very happy to be accepted into their community. I am not sure why the relationship is the way it is,but I do know that one of the reason's I am accepted is because I have taken the time to learn, respect and accept our differences. They call me Princess,and rightly so.

I also took the time to see my ole' faithful whom I have been avoiding because of his change and me not being sure which way to go with this. We talked, and he shared things with me that throughout our four years I never knew. We have always been able to talk,but just about things on the surface,nothing too deep. It was a nice conversation and sort of changed the way I look at him. He is a nice piece of eye candy, I mean he had to be for me to be hangin' this long, but I have come to find out he also has a brain and a heart. It makes me think of the other men I see, what will I do? I am not ready to be in a relationship, can't we leave things the way they are? I must admit in the beginning I did catch some feelings for him,but that reality check brought me back to life and made me realize what this was. So I am asking again, can a sexual relationship turn into something fruitful and loving? It's been this way for 4 years! It will probably take an average of four months to completely get rid of him (and wasn't I trying to do that like a month ago?), but even longer to change this relationship into something more than just sex.......hhhhmmmmmmmmm. I am thinking.


RAIDERSS!!!!!!!!

In the meantime, You know my 3rd string called the one I saw with the chick, and he gets no play,not because he was with a chick,who cares, but because of the kind of women he deals with. I was a real treat......so he's needs to just stay in his lane. I knew he was a little on the tacky side when he asked me to take a picture of my "jazzy" and send it to him, who does that? Oh I know, the women he deals with. As a matter of fact, he ain't even 3rd string anymore, he's off the list.

RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok back to the MTV awards.... Lil'Wayne was omni-present and I ain't mad! Britney did not even perform. Perform what? I did not even know she had an album out and her video where is it in rotation, you tube? Rihanna rules. She rock's, I love her style, and Chris Brown better be puttin it down, because I know a few who would love to cradle that!

I am off.....Raider game tonight!

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...