Saturday, September 13, 2008

House of Seeeoowwlll! & Sana F!

People I finally broke down and went to a radio sponsored event. I tend to stay away from that type of atmosphere because it tends to be a little on the young side. And since I have been grown and sexy for quite sometime now, I just stick with what I know. I had to show support for the Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson and new comer Jasmine Sullivan,and of course the bay area favorite Raphael Saadiq. There was also some young girl performing and I still do not know who she is, nor did I understand what she was singin about.

The night was going really well. Even though staying in line in the cold was not the business and it took forever for it to get started, I waited patiently, because again, it was a radio sponsored event. The ole' school music that was played during the intermission was what kept me anticipating the next act. The DJ was great! My girls and I partied like rock stars right there in the audience. Then the hosts of the radio station came out. Since I had never really seen any of the radio acts, except Chuy. Chuy was nice, Big Von looked like the average dude that I would probably choose on occasion. However, when Sana G now F to me,came out, I was dumb founded! This is a chick that talks about everybody from here to Jamaica and she looked like a fuckin' power ranger. She was dressed in a damn parachute dress and a T-shirt from the 80's. Her hair looked greasy,and her make-up was just that made up. Let me tell you, if drinking has you making bad decisions, rehab is calling. Ms. Kimmie was so ridiculous that I do not have the words to describe. These are two brods that do have a pebble to stand on. When does being a radio personality give you the right to look a damn mess? Those chickens have flown one coop too many.

Anyway......

As the night went on, there was the guy that looked like T-Pain on that "good" crack in the audience throwing dollar bills all over the place. That was pretty sad, what was even more sad was the young girls picking the dollars up, please save our children.

That was my first and last House of Soul, overall it was a nice experience, without all the atrocious visuals among the crowd and on stage,it was a night that I will soon forget.

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...