Saturday, September 27, 2008

Attraction..........hmmmmm

I had the privilege of hanging with one of my dear friends who I do not get to see very often, so when we get together we have drinks,shoot some pool and talk about he latest that is going on in our lives.

One of the things that we talked about is how men are oblivious when women like them, I begged to differ, but then again, I use to like him, and I guess he didn't know, which is why we probably ended up as friends as oppose to lovers. We also talked about attraction, what is it? Webster says, 1.the act, process or power of attracting 2. Personal charm and 3.(which is my personal favorite) a force acting mutually between particles of matter, tending to draw them together,and resisting their separation. Sounds sexually though it never mentions it. 4. Something that attracts or is intended to attract while appealing a person's desires or tastes.

The attraction between a man and woman can vary in definition and in taste. It an be complicated or simple. It can be sexual or just a mutual admiration. He said there are some people who he's attracted to who he will never have sex with. I say there are some who I may be attracted to only sexually. He says, he can sleep with a woman who he is not attracted to. I say, why? Where is the appeal? I say I have to be attracted to you in some way to go there. There lies the difference between men and women. I believe it's up to the individual and what their idea of attraction is. The man and woman relationship is complicated enough, acknowledging the differences and communicating about them is the best solution.

What is attraction to you?

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...