Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hail the Haters!

I love it when people don't like me. Hater's have become the new age motivators, the more the better. They have been around for years, but I hear their numbers are growing.

I enjoy the art of doing things my way. I enjoy livng outside the box and not being confined to one way of thinking, living or acting. I love my adaptability, you can place me anywhere and I can fit in, without losing who I am. Hater's hate that. Hater's try to control you, and swear they know what's best for you. Most of the time they do not even know what's best for themselves,which is one of the reasons they are so involved in your life.

Some people try to define your life by how they live their's, those people are just unhappy camper's a.k.a, Haters. Sorry for them they have not found the true meaning of life. To me it's really not in a job, it's how not much money you make, or who you know or even your credentials. Ultimate living is doing what you love every single day and doing it your way. I can not express how important it is to practice free will, serve other's and give, with no intention of getting anything back.

I feel for those people who have not quite found that in their life. Life is such a gift, why live it any other way?

When you have a hater(s)in your life, do what I do, don't even comment on the fact that they sound like a hater, don't even bring it to their attention, just give that blank stare like damn you're a hater. They will keep on talking, but you just listen to just how far this hater will go. They will never give you credit for anything, not that you need it from a hater anyway, but it's because they know every damn thing. Keep listening and you will find that they don't know shit! For me,that's where the entertainment starts. I usually just start saying off the wall shit,just to see how they respond. Next time just do something like ask for advice, they love to give advice....lol

Ok, enough about the hater's, I am tired. You gotta love them though. For a person who has a great sense of self, they do wonders for motivation, so I guess you can say they serve their purpose.

So..to the hater's in my life, I love you, you are part of the reason for my success!


Smooches

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...