Monday, September 8, 2008

Perplexed

I believe there is nothing that happens by accident. Every action in life that comes into play is what is suppose to happen. Sometimes we try to control our lives and the people in it. We try to plan our life according to how we think things should go. I now understand that we can plan, but we should only hope that things turn out the way we want to.

The wonderful thing about life is that we do not have control, there is always another entity working to remind us that we have no control. When we plan to marry and do not. When we plan to move and can not. When we plan for that big promotion and never get it. When we want that woman or that man, but never seem to be able to get things right. When we work hard and it seems you never can get to where you are going. It is not by accident that you don't receive those things, it is how things are suppose to be. That is the challenge of life. Being successful while everything you have tried has failed, takes strength, perseverance, belief in yourself and an attitude adjustment. It is your opportunity to stand back take a look and readjust your thinking move about things in a different way. It is not for you to give up, but keep at it. Never become a victim of circumstances. You can even try to adjust your intentions for wanting those things in the fist place. Maybe it is just not for you,and the universe is again saving you from yourself.

My journey is still in progress, but I see where I want to be everyday. I come from the land of negativity. Where the people around me see no good in life. They are filled with complaints, self-hatred and the destruction of anything positive. Money rules their life and provides to them a false sense of accomplishment, but beneath it all is misery. It took me a long time to not become a part of what I was compelled to grow up in. Sometimes we can fault our parents for having horrible childhoods to the point where when we become adults we spend our life trying to really find out who we are. Can you really know when you do not know where you come from? Some of us survive and fulfill our destiny's and other's do not. They fall prey to the destructions of the world. The fruit of life that looks sweet, until we take a bite and that bite is filled with despair, the unloved, hurt, pain and numerous other nameless atrocities of the world,but we swallow it anyway. We know no other way. Only the strong survive; and I do not mean the physically strong. So as I look at my life, yes I can say that I have had some disappointments,some setbacks, and sometimes not even a encouraging word heard, but I keep going, I won't ever stop until I am there. Until I save, change, and give hope to not only my life but a life that's less fortunate. My work won't ever be done. World peace, unity and love until the break of dawn.


Jolie Labelle

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...