Saturday, September 6, 2008

Rejection = more Affection

Ok the Labor Day weekend was fabulous. I must say that the weather in Northern Cali was very hot and that's the way that I like it! And of course a whole lot of other people liked it as well, so it brought out the best and worst of some of us.

There are those that just do not know how to dress appropriately during the hot weather. There are limits,if you are size 14 you should not be wearing a size 8, simple stuff like that. If you have cottage cheese legs, why show them? If you are looking 8 months pregnant why wear anything tight? Tightened up your gut before you try displaying that larger than life love handle, men included.

Anyway, had to get that off my chest. I avoided all my little boyfriends this weekend, wanted to get a new view on life. I wanted to enjoy the weekend without the added task of entertaining. So my phone rang and I did not answer or did not show to an invite and wow, Monday my phone was ringing off the hook. All the messages had a common theme "Where were you?? "What'sup with you? and so on. Ok, this is where as a woman I have exercised my right not to see anyone,and of course the male ego goes into overdrive. I ignore and they want more. So instead of just disappearing for the weekend,I continued it for the whole week. The where are you's, turned into I miss you's and let's get together. I even saw one of my "friends"out with another chick. That was funny. I said hello, and he looked like he saw Jesus. I was tickled for two reasons: One, the chick he was with looked like the typical I am from the hood, I know my weave looks like a hat, but Chili's is a fancy restaurant.
Reason # two, he was my third string, his avoidance started before the Labor Day weekend and he was already out of his lane trying to upgrade to a woman like me. I am proud of him though for going on a date instead of waiting on me. If you can't get what you want, settle for what you can get.

For some reason my ole' faithful is taking it the hardest, he has been putting in the most effort to contact me. I can not even respond, just don't want him right now. I may have to kick this other dude off my list, he acts a little too bitchy for me, ( I will tell you that story later)and as you know there can be only one bitch in this relationship and that's my dog Coco.

So maybe next week I will entertain someone,it will be well worth the wait for them, and I will be well rested. I am writing the whole weekend,so stay tuned!

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...