Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dating Again....Whhhheeeewww!!

I had one of the nicest weekends this year. I hung out with friends, the RAIDERS won, and meet one of the nicest guys in a long time.
I am dating, or getting back in to the swing of it per say and it is a rare case to meet someone and an hour later we are out having a great time. He was what I liked, but since my manometer has been a little off due to a lack of dating, I am going to enjoy it for what it is, because next week might be a different story....lol
There is also another young fellow who I used to like back in the day and he has resurfaced in the most powerful way. I wonder why that happens? It makes me wonder why do people resurface back into your life after such long periods of time.

After talking to this man for awhile, I realized that he has been many places that I have been, but I never noticed him. My eyes were unfocused and my attention was somewhere else. I must say that the same remains true today. When I with someone that I love, I see no other man. In my eyes, there is not another man that exist. But anyway, his memory was apparently very vivid, I guess a man always remembers the woman he did not get.....lol. He was at one of my birthday parties, he went to one of the colleges I attended, I do not remember any of that..sad. But as most people know I had a boyfriend in high school and I was all his......seriously. It was my daughter's father after that, so yeah, there was no other man.

This new energy that I am carrying has me getting a lot of attention. I usually get a lot of attention, but this time "I am really getting a lot of attention". I am a shy person, so sometimes it embarrasses me. It makes me feel timid and want to climb inside a closet to shut it all down. Which is one of the reasons that I do not go out that much. Some men act like they never saw a beautiful woman before, and they do the strangest things. Like over compensate, be over accommodating and it makes them look silly. I enjoy being treated like a lady. I mean a beautiful woman can get away with a lot, and gets a lot, hands down, but please it's the norm for me, you are just adding to what I get on the regular, just in small doses without the overkill. Don't come off so hungry....lol It scares me.

So as I embark on my new dating experiences, maybe I will keep you posted on some of the happenings. I am such a private person, I can never just tell all. The sex in my life is something that I have missed, and gosh I promise to do it differently this time,and I don't mean different positions. I am going to enjoy it just the same, just go about it in another way, maybe in a way that will leave us both happy and more than satisfied.


Smoooches

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...