Friday, September 18, 2009

Where is he?

So here I sit on another sleepless night
Believing that everything will be alright
Wondering what my husband is doing tonight

If he were here we would talk, laugh and make perfect love

Promise to be there for each other like many times before and fall into
a heavenly slumber

We would dream of each other as if we never meet. Dream of this moment
and days that haven't happened yet.

We would dream of walks in the park, holding hands, smiling, and dancing to
our heart beat
Having a strong, true and incredible love that knows no defeat.

We would comfort each other in times of need, being a best friend, confidante and
whatever else we may need.

I love my husband, A God send is what he is to me
When I wake from this dream, there he lies sleeping right next to me.

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...