Friday, February 25, 2022

Focus











  Greetings, Beautiful people.  Are you Alright?

 Stay focused and do not get distracted by things that do not help you move forward.  There is a vast amount of change that is taking place and you are a part of it.  In the midst of this change is chaos and from the chaos comes the new beginning.  In order for new beginnings to take place the old has to be dismantled, let go, and broken down in order for new and better structures to be put into place.

If you are holding on to things and people that you should let go of, this is a good time to get that started.  You must be willing to let go of people who have titles in our lives, but the meaning has been lost.  You have to be willing to leave that unfulfilling job, those unmotivated people, and that lying ass man or woman, and stand up for what you deserve.  People tend to find comfort in uncomfortable situations and try to create and make others uncomfortable because of the decisions that they've made. Look,  don't put too much sugar in the lemonade. Ok?

Focus.  Remain diligent in what you desire for yourself.  How else will you help others? Many people have made it normal to live a fake life and have made it a daily habit to laugh at your real life.  Do not be discouraged by people who are the norm, go forward and believe in the impossible.  Look crazy in the process, while you wake up and do exactly what you want to do every single day. You are limitless.  Do not compare yourself to miserable people with titles and low moral standards.   They do not sleep well at night.

There was a time when I didn't have anything at all, and at that moment I was at my happiest.  I had to become bare, naked, and still stand and believe in myself.   My mind tells me that I am everything that I think I am and I am incredible and a joy to be around and my love is contagious.  Whether I have a penny or a million pennies in my pocket, I am still that humbled person who knows how the tides can come and go.  

Focus.  There may have been a day when you may have felt like you were given the short end of the stick.  Is it really the short end, or is it just another opportunity for you to make do with what you have?  You have been given that stick because you know what to do with it.  You know how to change it into anything you want it to be.  So use it.  Sometimes you have to dig deep to find out what it is you are really about.  Life will throw you many challenges only to see if you really deserve what you are asking for.  Do you deserve what you are asking for?

When I didn't have a place to live, I still found a way to record my podcast.  What is your excuse for not going after what you believe?  What is your excuse for not giving yourself another shot? They are all watching in disbelief, how you have made it this far.  Give yourself the satisfaction and go all the way. Give them an "I remember when" story with you in the starring role.   Don't lie down now.  Take a break if necessary and come back stronger, but do not give up Ok?  Focus.


Peace & Love 


Lavidus  
"Nobody loves you more than someone who hates you." L




Photo credit: addressageaccesss.com

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...