Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Favorite Girl





They try to control the narrative you choose
Not really knowing that anything you choose, they lose

She gossips too much, can't keep her mouth closed
I tell lies that she can spread just to stay ahead because
I trust no chickens with talking heads

He wanted to lay in my bed, but unworthy of the gift
I might let him lick it or maybe grant him a sniff
My love is not for the elementary or for those who are weak in the mind
One time is all it takes and you are mine by design

A slip of the tongue on a familiar spot
A love that's everlasting, how much time you've got?
One look into my eyes and I will see your story
Don't lie or cheat or you will fall short of what is glory

A story you will tell for a time that was well spent
A time that is gone and you will only have memories and hologram lint
That image you can not erase, a smell so sweet, oh how you wish you could have spent more time between those sheets

My brown skin, that's like a magnet to your hands, that roam over the land of my body, until no end
My warm heaven you’ve traveled to over and over again because you could not ever get too much of what you defend
Now, you can spend that time in the dark stroking it hoping it will come back to life
Imagine the hands of experience being shared with some other man all day and all night

Tried a hundred beautiful women, but none could compare
No brains, too lame leaving you confused, unfulfilled, and wanting more of what you miss
A soft embrace, a breeze we can share, or maybe even a kiss
You've traveled the globe only to end up back in my world
Admit it and surrender, I am your favorite girl!



Lavidus











No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...