Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Please Don't Date Me-100 Reason's Why

OMGoodness!

This is one of those nights that I sat back and reflected on my accomplishments so far. It is also one of those nights when I can not sleep because my brain is in overload and I am imagining all the things that are in the process of coming into fruition.

One....my book will be published this month!!!! Please Don't Date Me. I am more than thrilled and I am working on volume II and my third book. That is my first love, writing.

Two...I will be moving. I thought about several places to move,thought of even going back to the ATL, but God said stay posted for a while longer. My daughter is still in school and the move would probably be traumatic for her. I get to shop for all new furniture and stuff. Yippee!!

Three...Where the hell is my husband!! LOL!! I gotta laugh at myself on that one. I know God is preparing me and him, because I know I am a piece of work!

Peace & Love Ya'll Gotta Get Some Sleep!

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...