Sunday, July 18, 2010

Different Than You

All my life I've had significant experiences that help me become the woman I am and the woman I will be. Life to me is filled with lessons that either we learn from or continue to repeat. Some of us learn quick, others do not learn at all.

I have also been one that believes in the freedom that truth allows, so I try to live my life in the light. I acknowledge my imperfections, nurture them and accept them as a part of me. Never will I confess perfection or claim that I know it all, I will leave that to the idiots. I will say I talk what I know, my experience allows me to. And anything I say I can definitely back it up. I try to steer clear of people who talk too much about nothing or say demeaning things on behalf of ignorance, I know I am not like them the minute I walk into the room. I will never be like them, because I am different.

I choose freedom, instead of a closed mind.
I choose truth, instead of denial.
I choose to live, instead of just existing.
I choose to excel, instead of just get by.
I choose to love, instead of hate

What's in me God made.

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...