Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Cut Off.....

Yeah, so ummmmmm there is nothing more bothersome to me than a man having heavy equipment and not knowing how to work it. Damn! What a waste!

I have been seeing this guy on and off for about a year. Nothing special really,nice to hang out with, but a little too bitchy and boyish for me,so I can only tolerate him in small doses. Now, after this last little rapture, I've decided to completely cut him off, he is just as lame as the guy that introduced us. He is a good father and I wish him the best...toodles..again.

Moving forward and looking forward to the August festivities. It will be my first time going to an award show and participating in a fund raiser that is actually for a good cause. It will also be the month that my book is officially on the market. The last quarter of the year should be great and filled with all that God promised.

I hope everyone is having a great summer, I am so far!

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...