Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Black and Unfamous....

Wow, there's a new group of people that have surfaced in my neighborhood. They are called the "Elite". You know the well established black people with somewhat deep pockets. I say somewhat because, I am really not sure how deep. Don't really care.But to give you an idea I must say they consist of mostly married women, with wealthy husbands. Some may cheat others may not (and I am talkin' about the woman since I see them out the most). I have seen their husbands out on other occasions, but did not know that they were the husbands that belong to these particular type of women, that in itself is another story. (hehe) Gosh they dog their husbands so bad, I am almost sure that they (meaning the husbands) are cheating as well. I think some think that is a perk of being somewhat wealthy. When they are in the presence of each other, the front is on thick. They act as if they are the perfect wives,others just don't bring their husbands at all, I guess no time for putting on that front.

Anywho.

They sit out at local bar's get incredibly drunk. I mean wasted and go home. This is not a weekend thing. It usually takes place any time during the week. I happen to fall into a place on a early week day and there they were in full effect. The conversation was bleak,it got a little more interesting when the alcohol took effect. The husbands began to ask questions and as you may know I do not like married men asking me anything, so I have a fake name and fake information. You will never walk into a bar alone acting like you know me. Never. The woman just watched from afar, checking to see what type of woman I am. Watching to see if I was going to do some shit on the under. Well, ladies, I would not want your man even if he were single. I keep it real simple. His money will not ever entice me. You will never leave because the money is just too good and he will never leave because it would cost too much money, so the cycle continues. One lady was waiting on her man hand and foot, maybe because they were the only couple that was not married and she looked a little insecure. She was the very accommodating type. The type that would be mad at the woman instead of her man for cheating. Ok,good for you.

I am sure there are circles of people that get together and shoot the breeze in a natural way on all levels of life. The kind that it does not matter that your income is or your tax bracket, they are just good people. The demise of the institution of marriage is on the rise and it is because of the people that do it for the wrong reasons. Get it together, make love and mean it. Life is really good, Do you really have to live in a fake existence pretending that it is all good in your hood? Now if they really wanted to step their game up,I would take them to hang out with my friends from the other side of life. The Self-made Millionaires Club, gotta love a man who goes out and get's it and chick's too!

No one is quite ready.

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...