Monday, July 19, 2010

Moving On....

There are so many cycles to life. I believe we go through phases as part of our growth and changes are made to either force us to become better or remind us that we are in the same fuck up situation. Sometimes people choose to be in a sad existence. I really can't be bothered. Living in a cess pool of denial and self deprecation, who needs that?

So I am moving on. I see it. You don't realize that you have become what it is you hate in others. You missed the point of your own fucked up way of thinking and living. Instead you kill yourself daily, with that liquid disease. I would feel sorry for you, but I can not.

It's funny how even the happiest person can be drowned out by misery if you stick around it long enough. So this is where I exit. I tried. To get rid of you is no real loss to me, biology has us linked forever, but only half way. I wish so much more for you in your life. I hope you find your way and along the way, you become a better person. I let you go before, and my kind heart found you and let you in again. Those were the most peaceful moments in my life, so I am going back to that.

I have always known that I can do more for people, then they can do for me, and I accept that fate. I am a dynamic person so I give off energy that people are curious about. I do not have a point to prove, my spirit says enough. I observe and I understand that even the most educated can be the most ignorant people,it's almost appauling. But it just confirms what I believe, education cannot change what you are, and it barely gives you the right to say what it is you think you know.

Good Bye, I wish you all of the best life has to offer. I have very broad wings to spread and everyone's waiting.

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...