Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Love Lee

"If there is something beyond love, I have reached that point and passed it".

There is not a feeling more special than love. It's as necessary as oxygen. To not allow it to flourish in your life is depriving yourself to fully breath. Everyone needs it at some point in their life. Everyone wants it, whether they admit it or not. It creates life and it can also destroy it if not properly handled.

I've been in love, I believe I fall in love with something everyday. I have loved, each time differently, but none stronger than the first. Magical and new, fresh like the fist rain in the spring time. Awakening in me emotions that I knew not existed, but glad they found their way to me. More careful the next time, found out that it could hurt, but not enough for me not to want it again, again and again. I know if it is given to me, then it is a gift, I understand the importance of taking care of it and staying true. So I give it with purity and truth. With all that God has given,all that the earth and universe supplies,I shall swallow myself in it. Swallow myself in he that shares, them that share, those that give.

I love being, giving,receiving,showing,expressing, experiencing love.

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...