Sunday, July 6, 2008

Whoooaaahhh What a Weekend!

First and foremost I like to apologize to all the people whose events I was not able to attend. I decided to go with the events with people who I have not seen in a while, and enjoy the vibe of people who are artsy and creative like myself. What a great choice.

I even slipped up and spent time with an old beau, and had some incredible sex, since I am not really sleeping with the guy I "really" like, it seemed appropriate. Now I can go back to ignoring him, now that I remember his purpose in my life. The night kind of reminds me of a comment that was said when I was out with the married female species,"You try this and you try that, there's no stability". My dear, that's the joy of being single, you can try a lot of different things, I prefer this method, as opposed to waiting until I am married to find out that the person I am fucking outside my marriage is not quite right for me.....duh! Some things need to be figured out before marriage. So again, I am taking my sweet little time to take that walk of fame. I am enjoying every moment of my single hood. There is so much love...I mean everywhere.

Anyway, I went out to a club in San Francisco, why I thought this was an upscale older joint, I don't know. But once I was there I realized that I was at the "just turned 21 and I am going to wear my skirt up my ass club". Of course, I looked my gorgeous self, (It's almost a shame that I fit in so well just by my looks alone, the universe has definitely been kind to me). Anyway, I made the best of the latest hip hop music that was being played, until I was elbowed in the back by some chick who was popping around like she was on fire. (I mean was that a dance?) I could have yanked her some sense, but then she would have probably just upgraded to stupid. This brod was retarted, so I pardoned her and moved over to the other side of the floor.

After one drink and an hour, we were outta there, quick, fast and a hurry.

The weekend entailed hitting up a few other bars and meeting friends and having drinks, had a great time and partied my ass off. However, I do have a few words of advice for those men that stand around looking like suspects. It is still kind of weird to me to see a bunch of guys standing around in these buddy packs. Like little groups, just standing around as if they were shit waiting on flies. You might as well hold hands. Where is the confidence? Did you bring your friend so you can dance with him? I am tellin' you, you all look like couple's going out for the first time. Stop that shit, grow some balls and approach a beautiful woman for once or an ugly one if it makes you feel better. (Ok, I should not say that, all women are beautiful at some point). Unless, you are there with your boyfriend, your down-low lover, or your potna' that gives you an occasional blow job, don't be afraid to just talk to a woman, we are just the mother's of the earth, the beginning of all creation, the gift that keeps on giving, I can go on, but I am sure you get my point.


Smooches

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...