Monday, July 21, 2008

Wankster!!

To the lame ass creep that keeps sending me these sexually charged emails, and making all these comments about his libido, inviting me to ride his pony, please stop.

I am not sure how well you know me or if you know me at all, but to say that I would want you if I knew who you were, and to not tell me who you are is quite lame and stupid. And it's making you look like a real psycho. I am positive you are not someone from my inner circle, and most likely someone who is on the outside looking in. (That is why folks I never tell anybody all that is going on in your personal life, keep some to yourself). You get someone like this creep trying to tell you about yourself when in turn you know who you told just enough to narrow them down and know who they are.

There are very few lame's that I know and since you have decided to rear your ugly little head up, I can only think that this is the one and only person who has wanted me since I was 15 years old. I have always known you to be a little twisted and your emails have proved it.

I am a bit sad for you because this is what you have resulted to, well it was not my fault that your girl left you for another man. She found out something and had to switch things up. Try running another football team in the bay area, maybe you will run across a better taste in women.

Your type usually ends up lonely and paying for whatever services they can get from a young girl, you are right, being a sugar daddy is definitely in your future.

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...