Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Love, Love and More Love

I think I fall in love everyday.

Everyday I see something that touches me, and makes me feel so wonderful inside
that I fall in love

I love the feeling that I get when I look at a flower and wonder at it's amazing journey to greet my eyes
The smell of it, the color, the touch, I fall in love with it's uniqueness and relish in it's power to make people glow.

I love to watch children play. It's like there is nothing more wonderful than to hear their laughter and joy. They seem to have mastered the art of happiness and they share it with all of their friends, giving with no thought.

I love the way the wind blows when the still air has become too hot. It comes right at the perfect moment to cool my body and to catch my hair in it's flow. Then it passes without ever saying goodbye, never knowing when it will return again, I don't care when it will return because I am caught up in the love of what it has done for me at that moment.

I am in love with me. I love the way I get on my nerves and talk to myself when I am bad. I love the confusion that my brains give me, when there is a decision to be made. I love my options, I love my moles, I love the way my beauty mark sits on my lip, so perfect. I love the shape of my eyes and what they do when you look deep into them. I love that I cannot hide my emotions, I love being a surprise to myself and others. I love the fact that I am perfect in his eyes, even more so than my own. I am completely and unconditionally in love with being me.

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...