Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fever in the Winter Pg. 4

At that time I had no idea about boys, I was a tom boy myself. I played sports, I fought with them and ran with them. I had a few Friends that were girls, but they were only good for sleep overs. But then I meet David. David was a singer in the church choir. He was tall and somewhat of a mystery. He had brothers and sisters he was the oldest like myself. He was also about 22 years old at the time. I did not understand the age difference,all I know that each time he sang in church no matter what he was singing, he was singing to me.

He had the most beautiful voice I ever heard. I now looked forward to going to church just to see him. There was no way that I could have this man call my house. He was a grown man, and that would not sit well with anyone. I had to figure out a way to see him outside of church. We would see each other in passing and at church functions, and he would give me a hand shake and a kiss on the forehead. That was the most annoying thing ever. My virgin self wanted him to kiss my lips and hold me close, I guess he too knew his limitations. I choose this man to be my first, but how and when this would happen I just didn't know.

David had a brother named Johnathan who liked me a lot and was closer to my age, he would be my scapegoat. I would make him my boyfriend, just so I could see David. I would pretend to like Johnathan. That may have been a mean thing to do. considering that Johnathan really did like me, I knew that his heartbreak was inevitable. I knew that one day he would find out my intentions, but it was not about him, it was about me and David, so I had to do what I had to do.

This affair with David went on for many years. He never had sex with me, but he did do other things that brought me great pleasure. We would sneak and see each other where ever he was, he would let me know. David went on to become a great R& B singer, he had many hits. Whenever he was home, he would call and we would get together and do what we always did. That was the theme of our relationship, until David told me one day that he was in love with me. I never quite understood what that meant. I am 20 and he is 28. Although by this time, I had lost my virginity, fell in love, and even experienced heart break, I was not ready for him to love me that way. I wanted to continue what we had done for the last six years. He cheated on girlfriends to be with me, he lied to his family because of me,and I did not want to enter a relationship with a man who I was only fond of.

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...