Saturday, July 26, 2008

Friends & Lovers....

There is nothing more exciting than the topic of love, who we love,and how we love them, but more importantly, how we love ourselves. How we love ourselves determines the kind of person we attract and choose to love, I call it mirror emotion.

Everybody wants to be loved. Yes, that my folks, is as natural as breathing. Tell me a person who does not want to be wanted and feel the touch of another that reciprocates the love that they are giving, and I'll show you a corpse.

But at what cost are we willing to give unconditionally, love with no judgements, take on the personality of the opposite sex and supply them with something that once they get, they do not want to let go. It's magical once it happens, it's spiritual with no religion. It takes on it's own form, and once you are captured you will always remember, always long for it, and always know when to let it go.

I have loved many in my time, but no two people the same. When I think back, I love the hardest when I was younger. I never had any problems with committing, and being monogamous, but I attracted people who did. Even then, I knew cheating was more about them, then me, so when the choice to walk away became clear, I did it and did not look back. I moved on, and moved them in the "friend" box. I always toyed with the idea that at any given moment, I could get back with them, or have sex with them, but I failed to exercise that choice in the beginning. There have been few that got lucky, (I tell you being a horney woman has it pitfalls), but it happened nonetheless, and it kind of goes back to the X-factor, you remember why you left and blah, blah, blah.

Anyway, back to love. I am a loved woman. There are a few people who will love me for the rest of their lives. I have many friends and sometimes think of rekindling with one, but I am always moving forward, increasing my stock, and becoming an even more incredible woman, friend, mother and lover, because when I do fall in love again,and I will, this man will be loved until he can't take no more, he won't believe it, because that is how I feel about myself, that is how I love myself. We will be friends and lovers.

I have these crushes on men who I admire, I love to boy watch. It makes me feel so girlie. I like to look at a man in action, rather he is jogging, working, walking, talking, sleeping, eating, I revel in their amazement, their imperfections, their strive. I enjoy the company of a man with intelligence. Someone who I can converse with about anything, teach me something, talk shit and then beat me in a game of pool, that to me is the best foreplay.

When you have that mirror emotion, you are attracting another person that has some part of your image. Sometimes we attract people who gives us a hard time, people with addictions, people who are emotionally detached, it is because at some point we were those people. We could relate, we have subconsciously invited them in, because either we have never really dealt with those issues, or we feel that we can help people with those issues. Then love enters. When we are complete, then we attract that other complete person to add to our happiness. I must say love can come at any time, even we are not completely complete. Having that person can make the love even more special, because here is a person that will put up with you shit until you become the man or woman you are suppose to be....nice.

At times love clouds the vision and makes the heart more subtible to accepting things that we normally would not. After 3 to 6 months our vision may be cleared then we realize that the image we created about this person was not who we thought, now the "real" person has arrived and we gotta' go!

With that being said, when searching for love, first start with yourself, then become friends. Although sexual attraction can cause us to jump into the sac before we really need to, try putting that on the back burner, do something different this time. Having the kind of love you want in your life begins with having a clear idea about you. Create the kind of love what you want, and watch it unfold right before your eyes.

Love, Love and Love again......

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...