Saturday, July 12, 2008

Stolen (Poem)

My heart has been torn out from the bottom.......
And there was no way I could stop him.

I wanted what he gave, I became his emotional slave
How could I have been so blind? You got one this time.

Ya, see I am usually on my toe's when it comes to average joe's, but this
brotha' I bought everything he sold,
And I can't even tell you what it was

But when it came, it felt like a force
A feelin' that I never wanted to divorce

He made me sick. And I loved it.
I craved him and thought of things and moments to come, I was lost and it
felt so good.......at first.

He was just what I liked, conscious brotha', knowledgeable of everything that moved the planet. His heritage, and culture, his pain, his struggle, I was feelin' him

An intellect, ya' see, I prefer a mind fuck, over a fuck, but who the fuck was he?

A mystery that I wanted more of.
An unpredictable and yet so wonderfully made specimen.
But had I been played?

Nah, of course not. As I sit here thinking of moments past, and how love knocked me on my ass.

I loved every moment.
Just as the sun makes no excuses for having to set, with love & war there are no regrets.


LLW



No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...