Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Trust Yourself





Have you ever felt an inkling about something?  Have you ever had a gut feeling?  Have you ever had a thought that came from nowhere and you acted upon it without any logical reason? That is your inner guide.  Some make call it your higher self or intuition. I like to call it your inner-navigation system.  It always tells you what's right and when you ignore it, you get lost. You must develop that amazing extra sense that you have.  One day, it will be all you need.  You can barely trust the things that people are telling you these days.  People will literally look you in the eye and straight-up tell you a lie and feel no qualms about it.  But the one thing that a liar can not do is hide the truth.  

So you might ask, how does one learn to trust their gut?   You learn by trusting it and never doubting it.  You learn by asking questions and when the answer comes, don't be surprised because you already felt it was true.  Sometimes all this amazing navigation system does is confirm what we already know.   You knew she was cheating.  You knew he had a woman.  You know damn well she is not going to take you back.  You knew you didn't deserve her, but you tried anyway. These are the things that you tell yourself because you already know.  Unles, you are allowing fear to dictate your future in a negative way.  That's another episode because you can manifest your fears and that's different than trusting your intuition.



I remember once when I was dating a guy who paid for me to take a flight from California to Atlanta to make up to me for his cheating. Yeah, you know they go all out when they have screwed up.  I loved this man, but the actual catching him cheating was the end for me.  I had a feeling that once I got to Atlanta, it was not going to be a good trip.  My heart had already been broken so I was not going to go all the way to Atlanta to tell him, No, again. That would have been another argument, and considering where I was going I would not have been able to just leave.  But, I still wanted to visit Atlanta.  I was packed and ready to go, but when the time came, my body literally became heavy and I had to sit down.  I sat there and I felt like I should not go.  The feeling was so strong that I would have been crazy to try and make it to the airport.  I missed the flight.  I missed the driver, with the limo and the flowers, but his friend made sure he told me exactly how he felt about it.  I knew at that point I had made the right decision.

The only way to have a great relationship with your higher self or intuition is to trust it.  Like any relationship, trust is a key component.  Learn to trust yourself, your decisions, and your way of living. Do not depend on outside sources to be your decision-maker, trust how you feel and go from there.   Do not let too many times go by that you have to say, "I knew It!"  It will save you a lot of headaches if you allow yourself to be guided and make decisions on how you instinctively feel.   Do not try to control so much of what you think you may know.  If you are feeling unsure, then give it time. If you ever get the feeling that you should not do something, trust it, and don't do it.  If you ever get the feeling that this is something that you can do, then take the risk, it might turn out better than you think.  


Peace & Love


Lavidus

 



No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...