Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The X-Factor

My, my, I am getting in shape. Working out those vital areas, building up my cardio, just in case I run across a young stud. It is almost my favorite time of the year, SUMMER!! Yes, people. I enjoy socializing in the summer. Even though, I also enjoy the winter months snuggled up on someone, summer is the time that I kick them to the curb for something new and exciting....lol

Maybe, I have commitment phobia, or I just enjoy men, whatever the reason, I get bored real easy. I play sometimes, but the goods are only for the elite. Spring cleaning is what I am doing, getting rid of the old and bringing in the new. Even though I may want to hold on to some of them, that's just my heart talking and not my head. My head knows what's up and where it's at. Now that I think about it, I have never been so much in love that I would even consider any of my X's, well there is one, that seem to have laid it on me quite nicely and every now and then I get a visual of what he did to me. But even he has to wait until I am in the mood and being thousands of miles away does not help. The other would be my daughter's father, may he RIP, no one has quite topped him yet. Hey, babe, miss ya!

Sometimes I hear my friends say, "Gosh I would hate to be single now, with all the down-low brotha's, the mentally deranged one's who don't know what they want, it just seems so hard". If he's deranged who gives a fuck what he wants. My response to them; you are not single, you are married, so why are you complaining, shouldn't it be me?. I am enjoying where I am plain and simple, and nothing more to that. I enjoy my freedom. I am having problems dealing with my own attitude problem, why would I want to be bothered with another personality. Again....I appreciate marriage and I know what goes into it, I am not ready to make that type of commitment..... just yet, need I say more. I would rather spend my marriage years happy and not trying to figure out who I am, while living with someone who does not know who they are, then before you know it, we don't know each other, and ending up with someone else,and that's even before we are divorced. All I can say is my needs are being meet and I enjoy the company of some pretty nice guys.

Anyway....

My date with the African King lasted until 4 in the morning. You can figure out the rest. It was nothing but fun and laughs. Don't think he's Mr. Right, but he is going to make a great right now.

Smooches......Go Find Yourself

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...