Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Free Yo MInd!

I have been told by a few people that I do not enter my blogs often enough. I am trying! Between work, working out and this single life, I am finding it hard to sit and take the time to free my mind. Since writing is my most favorite thing to do, I guess I should spend more time doing it....no pun intended...lol

Did anyone go out this weekend? It was a fabulous spring weekend, and I hear that it will be followed up by a fabulous summer and if you know me, I can not wait. I was out the whole weekend! Although I did not run across anything that was worth mentioning from men to venue's, the time I had just hanging with one of my best friends was enjoyable just the same.

Wait, I take that back, there are a few things that happened that are still in my memory. My friend and I went to a certain Mexican restaurant that has a bar that is located near a jail in Oakland. Those who live in the Bay Area, may know what I am talking about. When we parked, there was certain thumping sound coming from across the street, as the walked it got louder. When we looked up there were several jail inmates beating on the windows waving frantically and saying something. The beating increased, so we both waved. It was a very interesting feeling , at that moment, I realized that those men were not free. They were trying to get the attention of something that do not see on a regular basis. It makes me very sad to see men locked up. I know some may deserve to be there, others may not. I do hope that when they come home, they have something to come home to. Much love to my incarcerated brotha's.

The other event was not so interested. I was hounded by a 55-60 year old man. Who offered to lick my ass and spend his money. I was appalled and annoyed and he was not letting up. I felt if you are licking ass at 60, then there is something that you are seriously missing and you have been missing it for a very long time. He went on to say that he was a long shore man, no good, wanted to touch on me, but thought that I would just take all his money. Ok, I am thinking a sentence ago you wanted me to take all your money. I am also thinking not only is he aging ungracefully, Alzheimer's is kicking in with a vengeance. I finally had to basically curse him out, by saying he could not buy me anything but some stock, for some reason he went away looking confused. When I said stock he probably thought I meant cows....lol

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...