Saturday, January 14, 2023

Claim Your State




I feel amazing!  I feel good and nothing will interfere with how I am feeling.  How I choose to feel today has nothing to do with you, so I hope you don't get offended by my natural high. I am incredible, I can do the impossible, and go farther than the sky.  That is how you must greet each and every day, claim the state you want to be in, and be it.  That is how you beat defeat and manage disappointments, by claiming your state. When the storms of life are washing you all over the place, find a location where you can quiet your mind, and embrace yourself.   You can affirm, "I am Powerful" in order to change your mood, or "I am Love" or you can just say "Fuck It" and have an even better day.  Whatever you claim, whatever you state let that be what rules your day.  

Everything in life is not always positive, some people are perpetual assholes and like to claim that state. Some people are so far from their own reality that another persons life seems like home. The live for disruption and chaos, because that is where they feel alive. You have to learn to not take another persons life path personally, and recognize them when you see them. All those who go against the many laws of life are often faced with the creation of their own reality and that is not your problem. 

Have you ever been having a bad day and someone calls you and says, I love you? How did that make you feel?  Those words at that moment changed your mood and became the words that you didn't know you needed to hear.   Your words can not only change your mood but the mood of others.  Although it is impossible to remain positive all day every day, you can become aware of your thoughts and the energy that you spread, and the energy that you receive.  When I am not feeling my best, I really don't want to be around anyone.  I play music and I'll have my own concert, with Janet Jackson as one of my backup dancers.  I look at myself in the mirror and I remind myself of who I am and what I am capable of.  I am human, I make mistakes, and I experience pain.  I take those moments and make them beneficial for me and allow them to be the foundation of my strength.  I do not dwell on it. I feel it, and I let it pass. I store those moments for future use because none of what happens in our life is in vain.  If we pay attention, we always get what we deserve, and what we deserve is always based on our actions and decisions. 

It is a small world that we live in, full of connections, redirections, distractions, and people trying to find their plot, copy what you got, and steal your claim to  fame.  The originals will rise and the fake will melt because no one else has your name.   Don't lose sight of who you are.  No matter what is going on outside of you, and around you, do not lose what's inside of you.  Do not let the world convince you that you need to be anything else except what you are comfortable with being.   Everyone wants to be able to exude that priceless energy, or at least get close to it, so be selective, because everyone is not worthy.  You have more influence than you think, for those who don't think. So, take this moment and make it yours and claim your state.



Peace & Love

Lavidus

















No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...