Friday, January 7, 2022

Watch Your Words

    


Happy Friday!!  

When you were a child, did your mother ever tell you to watch your words?   Words are very powerful.  They emit a sound and create a command all at the sound of your voice.  Words can make you smile.  They can create emotions and stir feelings that can either cause chaos or create heaven. Words can hurt you or make you feel invincible.  Words can help you to envision things and go places that you've never been or seen.  

Imagine, you are here with me right now and we are lying on the beach in the Cayman Islands. Far away from people, jobs, family, all your worries are gone and all your needs are met.  Everything just feels so incredible. We toast our drinks in the air because we are living the dream, except it's not a dream.   And that's how simple it is for words to take you anywhere.  One of the reasons why I write books is because I have so many words, characters in my head and it is a release and almost feels like a cleanse when you are able to put it all into words.  When I write, you are reading my words and I am seeing my words and it all feels magical.   It's alchemy, pen to paper, thoughts on paper, words brought to life.  Writers, can you relate?

Have you ever experienced the power of your words over your life?  Your words, the words that come out of your mouth can be a blessing or a curse.  Many years ago, I used to eat McDonald's, like every now and again, I would eat a big mac.  I do not know what it was, but I would crave a big mac at least around two or three times a year.  I've never been a person to eat a lot of fast food, but when you are heading home, kids are at home and the last thing you want to do is cook. You want something quick and on the way, that's what you do, you go to the nearest fast-food joints because they are everywhere, and that's that.  Well, this particular time, I was craving this big mac, and right before I ordered it, I said, "This big mac is going to make me sick." I had never said or felt that way before, and I am not sure why I said it at that moment, but as soon as I ate that big mac, it made me sick.  I was sicker than sick.  My stomach was hurting. I was sweating and feeling dizzy. I thought I was going to faint or die something.   Those words manifested like a motherfucker!  I never ate another big mac again and not only that, I never craved one either.

Words have power.  Speak life into your existence.  What do you really want?  Is it something that you believe you deserve?  Speak it into your life.   When you have an awareness of the words you use, you create a more intentional life.  You are not just floating on a flotation device, wondering around meaninglessly waiting for instructions on how to live your life, are you?  Actively participate in your life, because it is all yours.  Combine your thoughts (see it believe it feel it) with your words (claim it, it's already yours). Followed by action(get certified, educate yourself, work out). Do your part to create the life you want and the rest will come to join you.   Do not let anyone take you off your game, change your focus or be a distraction.  Imagine the life you want all the way down to the color of the tile on your floor.  To the exact amount in your bank account.  Design your life, say it out loud and watch what unfolds. 


Peace & Love


Lavidus

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...