Sunday, January 2, 2022

Sunday Rant: Goodbye!


  

2021 has finally wrapped up and I must admit, it got a little crazy for a little while, you know what I mean?  Some people lost their damn minds and were feeling the wrong part of themselves. There were some wild realizations that may have happened in your life, I know there were some that happened in mine. There are some people I will never think the same about, and I am sure they don't think the same about me either.  There are some people, I'll never talk to again and I am ok with that.  You have to be ok with the changes that are taking place, hold on to what's necessary, ONLY! Let go of everything else.  Why hold on to emptiness?

Anyway, here is my list of the things that I said goodbye to.  And they were not any real hard goodbyes because the process started years ago.  Let's see here. And maybe you will find we have some of the same things on the list.  We are moving towards something greater than we are right now. not just as individuals but as a whole.  If you are not on that particular train, then goodbye to you too.

I said goodbye to being nice to people who do not deserve it.  
Goodbye to fake friends, fake people, fake family, fake jobs, fake asses, fake realities. Let's get used to the real. Relearn what that feels like.
Goodbye to what you think.  I could care less, especially if you are not open enough to accept your own mind, leave mine alone. 
Goodbye to whomever you thought I was.  
Goodbye to believing "whatever you say" I am checking facts, and running background checks.
Goodbye to playing it safe and caring about your feelings. 
Goodbye to the reason why you never showed up, too late now, you have officially missed the bus.
Goodbye to living the lie and making this reality a dream
Goodbye to  pretending as if we are happy in our relationships and marriages
Goodbye to just gettin' by, it's time to claim your power
Goodbye to people who won't seek help for their mental problems, you'll have to face it alone now.
Goodbye to letting things slide, call people out on their shit.
Goodbye to just letting you decide, it's my body.
Goodbye to your opinion, I mean, who asked for it anyway?
Goodbye to all the bullshit you were taught to believe, just imagine if Jesus wasn't coming.
Goodbye to thinking, doing, acting, and being the same 'ole way.  Welcome, change, it's the best antidote to your solemn life.
Goodbye to those who do not live in their truth and judge those who do. BYE!
Goodbye to those who think they had more power over my life than me, you'll see the results.
Goodbye to big dicks with small minds, we need those two to match
Goodbye to giving your vagina to dicks who can not fill them up, I am just sayin'
Goodbye to settling for what you do not want
Goodbye to guys who are in love with their mother, I think you guys should date, who would know the difference?
Goodbye to even acknowledging a hater, they always know who they are
Goodbye to those noisy ass people, that try to be all in your business. All you're going to find over here is the reason why you should mind your business.

Goodbye, Good riddance, and Hello WORLD, it's me again.


PeAce & LoVe

Lavidus

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...