Monday, September 13, 2010

Untimely Meeting.......

There is a certain feeling I get when I meet people from my past is trying to get into my future. It's mind blowing to me because I am not always sure why this person is here in the first place, so my brain's begin to scramble, then I can not sleep,only because the intentions that are being presented are false and I see it and feel it and I wonder why.

If you are amazed that you are in the presence of someone and find that you are experiencing unexpected pleasure then,enjoy it for what it is. It does not necessarily mean that you are suppose to be a permanent statue in someone's life. This could all be temporary, like the weather, so dress accordingly.

I feel an energy that makes me afraid. What I see and feel are in conflict and it is what I feel that must win this battle, because my eye's and ear's are deceiving me. My intuition is never wrong. My insight allows me to see what is being hidden. Have you ever listened to someone and you knew that they were bullshitting you? But you listened anyway? Yeah, that's the feeling. You look at the source and you know that this can not be, but what you feel is true so you shake hands with that enemy and send him on his way, knowing that he is not there for the benefit of you, but for his own naive selfishness. I am no fool, but you are for thinking so.

Good Night, we will see how this story unfolds.

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...