Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Back At It!

After a wonderful night at the Mary B.Morrison venue, I went out with one of my best friends for a late night dinner.

For some reason I have this incredible ability to hear conversations that I could careless about. Maybe because I have limited vision and you know if one sense if lost the other's are increased,or at least one is, mine is hearing. (the human body is amazing) Anyway, I hear a little man talking to his homeboy commenting on me and my friend. His words were, "Yeah dating pretty women is work,they require too much,they probably lonely,no man and mad, while glaring at us. OK this is the guy that also has a woman to the left of him. No she was not the most attractive woman, and I can understand his choice, based on his comments he seems a bit immature and insecure and any other "im" or "in" you can find. The fact that he was one step from being a midget also explained his disposition. Even though I prefer a tall man,I have nothing against a short one, as long as he has it where it matters and they usually do. But this mofo was losing it in all areas, bad attitude, gossiping about women and looking like a fucking gobbler. What nerve to speak ill about any woman, I guess he knows what he will never have.

I believe men know what kind of woman they can get. They do not dream big in that area because a man will only go for what he think she can get,and believe me if you give him any inclination that there is a inkling of a possibility of getting that a man will wait and be good to you, just based on the possibility. Women, we know from the jump. We just have to take the time to find out if this mofo is crazy or not. There are those who think they can get any woman, (I love them the most). The one's that have that superman ego and think they are God's gift to all women, they gamble, and put it all on what they can do with the dick. Like one woman said "Dick is forgettable". And I must add also too easy to attain, too available and ready and hard to get rid of sometimes. You can take that gamble with me, give me your best shot and I will enjoy it for what it is, just don't call me I will call you.

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...