Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My first Appearance!!

Tonight I had my first appearance introducing my first book, Please Don't Date Me-100 Reason's Why

First I would like to say thank you to Mary B.Morrison, who gave me the opportunity to introduce my book at her venue. It was very exciting and I was very nervous, so nervous that I thought I would just freeze. I have to practice speaking in front of people. The fact that I am incredibly shy in front of strangers probably showed a bit. I also forgot my business cards, duh! This was a learning experience and a clear reminder to always "be ready".

Although I am very tired tonight, my adrenaline is still flowing through my body and I am wide awake, anticipating my next move. Planning this book signing, for real and stop procrastinating is my next move. I am so excited about this new venture.

Stay tuned, it gets better.

Good Night!

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...